As fall approaches, the evenings become cooler, and everyone wants to gather outside and enjoy the breeze and the change of colors in the leaves. But as winter grows near, the outdoors get cooler, and it becomes the perfect time for a fireplace outside. So grab your graham crackers, chocolate, marshmallows, cups of hot chocolate, blankets, and comfy chairs, and let’s look for some great outdoor fireplace designs!
1. The Outdoor Fireplace that is attached to the house.
2. The Outdoor Fireplace that is stand-alone.
3. The Outdoor Fireplace that is semi-attached to the house via the roof (like in a close to home patio).
4. The Modern Outdoor Fireplace.
5. The Modern Industrial Outdoor Fireplace.
6. The Firepit.
For more fun images for your fall patio design, check out our photo gallery below!