10 Foolproof Color Combos
In a world with endless options, choosing the right color combinations for your home can seem overwhelming. Don’t distress, you can never go wrong with these classic palettes.
1. Yellow and blue: Like peanut butter and jelly, these two colors are the perfect pair. As primary colors, they have an elementary quality that makes it impossible to find two shades of either one that don’t work well together.
2. Black and white: This dramatic duo has been in style for years and will continue to be. Black and white will give your room a contemporary feel. Mix in accents of whatever colors you choose for some flare.
4. Turquoise and Red: For a bold look, try turquoise and red. These two colors are almost opposite each other on the color wheel. The result of pairing them is a sharp contrast that does not overwhelm.
5. Navy and white: Navy jeans and a white t-shirt will never go out of style, and neither will a navy and white room. While you can use these colors to create a conventional nautical theme, adding in eclectic accents will give the color pair a new spin.
7. Red and beige: These colors share a warm natural undertone. Red adds a bold edge to calm beige for a rich space.
8. Blue and orange: These two colors are directly opposite each other on the color wheel, which by definition means they go well together. If bright orange and blue are too much for you, opt for softer versions of the colors.
10 Foolproof Color Combos Photo Gallery: